- Step #1: Copy and paste the URL you wish to shorten in to the empty box.
- Step #2: Copy the tiny link created by the URL converter and then simply use it on social media or in your text messages as you need.
Why you should use the URL shortener
- Our URL Shortener is free and easy to use tool.
- Unlike long URLs, shortened links can give you important insights on customer behaviour; for instance, with the help of short URLs you can easily track the number of clicks, as well as real-time engagement.
- URL shortening can also be used to “beautify” a link or to disguise an underlying address.
Using the URL shortener
Why are short URLs important?
- URL shortening was invented to avoid exceeding the 140 character limit of Twitter, and the 160 character limit of text messages. As technology advanced, short URLs also developed tracking and measuring capabilities.
Copyright 2017 - All Rights Reserved - URL-TO.com